Jerry Pasdo and I talked this morning regarding the trip on the Wisconsin River in the Sauk City area. The flows have gone back up to 13,100 CFS. Consequently, we have postponed the float trip until Saturday September 7. Not only will the weather be more comfortable, the river lower, the bugs less and best of all the smallmouth bass should be on the feed. For any questions, call or e-mail Andy Davidson (608)338-2639 or e-mail at email@example.com.