For Immediate Release – The Bass University is ready to roll in 2013 with a loaded instructor line-up featuring top professional anglers! Bass University’s instructors will be sharing tips, tricks, and techniques about their fishing strengths that have made them successful professional anglers. The Bass University classes are starting soon, so register now to reserve your seat and join the Bass U class of 2013!
Schaumburg (Chicago), IL- January 26-27 at the Schaumburg Convention Center
1. Shaw Grigsby – (1) Sight fishing basics – How to catch fish that you can see. (2) Shaw’s top smallmouth secrets – Baits and techniques to get the brown ones to bite.
2. Bernie Shultz – (1) Topwater from A to Z – An in depth look at all types of topwaters for catching big bass! (2) Clear water spinnerbait secrets! – How to use spinnerbait cosmetics, presentations, and retrieves to trigger clear water bass into biting.
3. Mike Iaconelli – (1) How to find fish fast and on new bodies of water – Using the G.U.S.P. system and maps to find fish fast. (2) Using medium to deep running crankbaits to find and catch more bass!
4. Pete Gluszek- (1) Shallow crankbait fishing – How to get bass to react! (2) All about soft stick baits – tricks, tips, and rigging methods for the “magic hotdog”.
5. Mike McClelland – (1) All about jerkbait fishing – A guide to selecting the right bait, rod reel, and line for each seasonal pattern. (2) Fishing spinnerbaits and football jigs deep! – Learn to probe offshore spots with these two baits for consistent big fish action.
6. Brandon Palaniuk – (1) Uncovering the secret of success for swimbaits – How to utilize
swimbaits in all kind of water conditions. (2) Crankbait fishing – An in-depth look at how
crankbait fishing is a system from shallow to deep.
Register at www.thebassuniversity.com