FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fishhound Assembles All-Star Cast to Deliver Original Content
SHERMAN OAKS, CA, June 19, 2012 â€“ Fishhound.com, one of the largest social networks dedicated to fishing and the leading provider of real-time fishing reports, announced today that is has assembled an all-star cast of industry experts to provide original content, exclusive fishing news, tips, techniques and event coverage from some of the most well-known names in fishing.
The all-star cast is led by former BassFan Editor-in-Chief Jon Storm, who has compiled an eclectic, ultra-talented team of writers, photographers, professional anglers and pioneers to cover all aspects of the sport of fishing. The addition of this content helps to solidify Fishhound’s position as a definitive angling resource.
Fishhound members can now access daily, cutting-edge creative content alongside the newly launched Product Showcase and social community, plus the sport’s most accurate and up-to-date fishing reports.
The All-Star team includes these well-known names:
Bass & Conventional Freshwater
· Ron Lindner: Angling pioneer, legend and co-founder of the In-Fisherman Network
· Mike Iaconelli: BASS Elite Tour Pro & Bass University Founder
· Scott Martin: FLW Tour Pro and 2011 Forrest Wood Cup Champion
· Jonathan Newton: FLW Outdoors Professional Angler
· Spiro Agouros: Canadian pro and FLW Outdoors co-angler
· Jason Bryant: Talented and respected inshore angler and writer
· The LSU Shreveport Bass Team â€“ College anglers extraordinaire
· Pete Gluszek â€“ Tour Pro & Bass University founder
· Greg Senyo: Owner of Steelhead Alley Outfitters and Orvis-endorsed fly tyer
· Steve Lassley: Pacific Coast Sportfishing Advisor â€“ Billfish
· Bill Lindner: Legendary fishing photographer and filmmaker
· Ronell Smith: Industry Analyst and former editor of ESPN’s sportfishing business magazine
· Teeg Stouffer: Recycled Fish Executive Director and fly fishing aficionado
· Bad Poncho: Michigan writing and tackle review team
· The Fishhound Pros: Experts, guides and opinion leaders in fly, fresh, and salt
“I was hired by Fishhound to deliver a new type of content to readers. I’ve taken long-form writers and asked for short-form. I’ve created daily photo-blogs. In the case of Ron Lindner, I’ve asked him to simply provide me with anything he’d like to publish â€“ from old photos to new videos to letters, artifacts and more. We’re pushing and pumping out video. We’re exploring fly tying, history, stewardship, business and competition in new and exciting formats. We’re integrating feeds for the content through popular social media platforms. I firmly believe this is the most talented and diverse team of contributors in the business. Just be sure to visit the new blog section at least once a day to make sure you don’t miss a beat.”
”We’ve assembled a truly amazing group of industry experts that represent all facets of the industry to create compelling, original content,â€ said Rick Patri, Vice President, Operations. “These people chose to write for Fishhound because we’re committed to reaching the next generation of anglers and growing this sport in a unique manner that captures the attention of hard core anglers looking for a fresh new perspective on a sport that has typically relied upon the same old approach over the past few decades. We’re delivering exactly what people have been eagerly looking for.â€
Fishhound is a thriving social network where anglers, manufactures, lodges, tackle shops and a variety of fishing related business interact with one another on a platform designed to leverage the viral nature of social media. With today’s changes in consumer buying patterns, Fishhound educates and influences the buying decisions of today’s social media savvy anglers by reaching an unprecedented 15 million people per month. Sign up for free at http://www.fishhound.com/registration.